Wondering how long you can stay in a hot tub?
It’s a common question, and it’s important to know the answer so you can enjoy your hot tub to the max.
Here’s how long you can stay in a hot tub.
How Long Should You Stay in a Hot Tub?
One question we get asked a lot is “how long can you stay in a hot tub?”
It’s a great question, and knowing the answer is going to help you enjoy your Softub even more!
The answer is, you can stay in a hot tub for between 15-30 minutes.
Of course, it depends a little bit on the temperature of the water too. Generally, a Softub will be between 100-102 degrees Fahrenheit, but it can jump a little higher, so be aware of this when you consider how long you’ll be in the tub.
The other thing to remember is that you can always get out, take a little break, and get back in for another session. The important thing is that you don’t allow your body to overheat because then it’s going to negate some of the great health benefits your Softub offers.
The Benefits of Healthy Softub Use
When used correctly, your Softub offers some incredible health benefits.
If you're wondering how long you can safely stay in a hot tub, the answer is between 15 and 30 minutes, so make sure to limit your sessions to maximize these benefits.
There are a lot more Softub benefits, but we’ve picked out some of the most important ones.
1. Muscle and Mind Relaxation
Softub use is incredibly good for muscle and mind relaxation.
Nothing beats a nice hot soak after a long day, and with the Softub 2-person plug-and-play hot tubs, you’ve got the perfect, private space to unwind.
While you’re sitting back and enjoying the water, the hydrotherapy jets are hard at work on your muscles, getting rid of kinks, releasing tension, and putting them in a state of relaxation.
2. Pain Relief
The hot water and hydrotherapy jets are also great for pain relief.
A Softub is like a bath on steroids - you slip in, and suddenly, those aches and pains you’ve been feeling all day seem to wash away. While it’s tempting to spend all day in your Softub, you’ll get optimal results if you limit each session to between 15 and 30 minutes!
Whether you suffer from chronic pain, or you’re just looking to relax after a tough workout, the 4-person plug-and-play hot tub is the perfect solution for all the family.
Improved Cardiovascular Health
Regular Softub use can lead to improved cardiovascular health.
While you’re taking it easy relaxing in the hot tub, your heart is actually hard at work pumping blood around the body. This results in a slightly elevated heart rate that burns calories and can lower your blood pressure.
Again though, you don’t want to put your body under too much strain, so it’s important you know how long you can stay in the hot tub.
FAQs: How Long Can You Stay in a Hot Tub
- What happens if you stay in the hot tub for too long? Staying in the hot tub for too long isn’t good for you and can cause your body to overheat. This results in symptoms like light-headedness, nausea, dizziness, and even fainting.
- How long can a human stay in a hot tub? A human shouldn’t stay in a hot tub for more than 30 minutes. This is the optimal amount of time to get maximum health benefits without overheating.
- Can I sit in the hot tub for 2 hours? Sitting in the hot tub for 2 hours can be dangerous. While short periods (between 15 and 30-minutes) in the hot tub can be highly beneficial, staying in for too long can cause your body to overheat. If this happens, you may experience light-headedness, dizziness, nausea, and more.
- How long should I stay in a hot tub? You should stay in the hot tub for between 15 and 30-minutes. This is proven to be the optimal amount of time to maximize relaxation and get all the health benefits hot tub use offers.
- Why should you only sit in a hot tub for 15-minutes? The main reason you should only sit in a hot tub for 15-minutes to 30-minutes is so that your body doesn’t overheat. Otherwise, you’ll experience negative symptoms.
Now Find Your Perfect Softub
Now you know how long you can stay in a hot tub, there’s only one thing left to do.
Find out why Softub spas are the ultimate hot tubs by browsing our amazing range. You’ll be getting the ultimate luxury experience without the hefty price tag.
Shop our collection of Softub spas!
Always consult your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, procedure, or treatment, whether it is a prescription medication, over-the-counter drug, vitamin, supplement, or herbal alternative.