Is your home missing that something extra? A home infrared sauna could be the ideal solution.
Not only does it offer ultimate relaxation, but it also comes with some incredible health benefits. Here’s why you should upgrade your home with an infrared sauna.
What Are Infrared Saunas?
From looking at them, infrared saunas are very similar to traditional saunas. However, there’s a distinct difference in the way they create heat.
A traditional sauna uses heated sauna stones to heat the air, which in turn heats the person in the sauna. An infrared sauna uses infrared light to heat the person in the sauna, resulting in a much more efficient transference of heat.
We naturally get infrared light from the sun, but an infrared sauna harnesses the beneficial qualities of infrared without exposing you to the harmful elements of exposure to too much sunlight.
Why Get a Home Infrared Sauna?
The reasons to get a home infrared sauna are very similar to the reasons to get a traditional sauna - they feel amazing.
There are few better feelings than relaxing in a sauna after a tough day, and with a home infrared sauna, you have immediate access to this treat. Sauna usage has been proven to be excellent for both mental and physical health, and it has the ability to completely transform how you feel in just a few short minutes.
When you have a home infrared sauna, there’s no drive to the gym or health club, you can simply hop in your own sauna as and when you want to.
Benefits of a Home Infrared Sauna
So why choose an infrared sauna? Well, infrared light has some amazing health benefits, and when used in a home infrared sauna, you can improve your health while relaxing.
There are lots of infrared sauna health benefits, but here’s a run-through of some of the most important:
- Weight loss: According to some studies, regular use of a sauna can boost the cardiovascular system in a similar way to running.
- Muscle Pain Relief: Sauna use stimulates increased blood circulation, helping to remove waste products and deliver fresh, oxygen-rich blood to the muscles.
- Immune System Boost: By eliminating toxins and raising the core body temperature, infrared sauna usage can help boost your immune system.
- Detoxification: By stimulating the sweat glands and increasing blood flow, saunas help release built-up toxins from the body.
- Improve Appearance of Cellulite: Infrared saunas warm the body three times deeper than traditional saunas, helping to remove toxins from fat cells, giving skin a clearer complexion.
- Ease Joint Pain and Stiffness: The heat from a home infrared sauna is great for arthritis and other joint pains. It’s been effective in the treatment of sprains, neuralgia, bursitis, muscle spasms, joint stiffness, and many other ailments.
- Improves Skin: It’s not just cellulite that can benefit from an infrared sauna. Regular sauna sessions have been shown to improve the tone, elasticity, texture, and color of skin, all through a very natural process.
The best part about these health benefits is that you’ll experience them all while relaxing and enjoying a peaceful moment. Even better, when you have a home infrared sauna, it really is a peaceful, private moment.
What to Look for in the Best Home Infrared Saunas
We’ve talked about the amazing health benefits of infrared saunas, but what should you be looking for when you come to buy your home infrared sauna?
Home infrared saunas come in all shapes and sizes, so it’s important you find one that’s the right fit for you. Think about how you plan to use your sauna, and don’t be tempted to go for extras that you don’t need!
Make sure you go for quality. Two reasons why home infrared saunas are becoming so popular are the health benefits, and the luxury relaxation. If your sauna isn’t firing on all cylinders, then you’re not going to get the most out of either of these benefits.
Always look to buy from a reputable company where you know you’re going to get the support you need. At Evergreen Softub, we’re known for our service, so we’re here to answer any questions you have and make sure you get the most out of your experience.
There’s no point going for the most expensive model if it doesn’t fit your needs. Think hard about what you need from your home infrared sauna and do your research to make sure you’re getting the best possible value for money.
Conclusion: Home Infrared Saunas are worth the investment
For the best range of home infrared saunas, head over to our collections page. You’ll find the leading infrared saunas in all shapes and sizes, with lots of innovative extras.
It’s the perfect time to upgrade your home with an infrared sauna!